HP Training Designing SMB Storage Solutions 14.21 VILT
HP Training Designing SMB Storage Solutions 14.21 VILT Course Summary
This course covers how to consult, architect, and design and propose solutions in the HP Storage SMB portfolio. It addresses the fundamental and key technologies influencing the SMB market. Application of the case study scenarios highlights the HP vision, and portfolio. Lab exercises supporting the case studies will use the HP storage sizing tools, products, solutions and services. These include group lab work to experience practice in the consulting, architecting, designing and proposing of solutions using the appropriate products and tools.
This course contains new product information updates for the HP Converged Storage platforms as well as new and updated Storage Sizing and Configuration lab exercises for HP 3PAR StoreServ, HP StoreVirtual and HP StoreOnce product platforms.
It is expected that you have a minimum of six (6) months experience in storage technologies and that you have a need to identify and define technical requirements and then design commercial storage solutions to meet those needs. For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
- Explain the fundamental architectures and technologies of Commercial Solutions
- Describe HP products and solutions for Commercial Solutions
- Identify the customer’s requirements
- Design, validate and propose a solution
- Expand and extend opportunities for current and future customer business
- Understand the HP Commercial Backup vision, strategy, products and solutions
- Plan and Design a Commercial (SMB) Backup Solution
- Describe HP Service offerings related to HP storage solutions