HP Training Building Server Solutions 14.41 VILT
HP Training Building Server Solutions 14.41 VILT Course Summary
The Building Server Solutions course prepares certification candidates for the Building Server Solutions exam which leads to ATP – Server Solutions certification. The course provides a technical introduction to HP’s server portfolio, including Rack and Tower, Enterprise, Moonshot and Density Optimized server solutions. Students learn how to make product recommendations, perform basic installation and startup, and conduct administration and support of HP server products. ExecuTrain offers a comprehensive book of HP training courses in multiple topics. If you do not find the course you are looking for, please contact us so we may locate it for you.
- Describe HP Rack and Tower server solutions
- Describe HP Enterprise (Bladesystem) solutions
- Describe HP Moonshot solutions
- Describe HP Density Optimized solutions
- Perform basic HP server designs and product recommendations
- Perform basic installation and administration for HP servers
- Recognize tools and utilities used in server design, installation, startup and administration.
For specific prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications, see the certification description on the HP ExpertOne website.
- Module 1: Server Technologies
- Module 2: Rack and Tower Server
- Module 3: BladeSystem Server
- Module 4: Density Optimized
- Module 5: Moonshot
- Module 6: Preparing
- Module 7: Provisioning
- Module 8: Maintaining a Server Environment
Duration (in days)