Photoshop Advanced Part 2
Photoshop Advanced Part 2 Course Summary
Adobe® Photoshop® is a leading graphic creation application, popular among graphic designers, illustrators, and photographers. Photoshop’s numerous features work together to provide a comprehensive toolset for you, the design professional. This course delves into some of the more advanced image creation and editing techniques, and offers you hands-on activities that demonstrate how these techniques can be used in combination to create exciting visual effects.
This course is a great component of your preparation for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Visual Design Using Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 exam.
This course is the second part of a two-course series that covers the skills needed to gain a foundational understanding of Photoshop.
– Adobe Photoshop (2020): Part 1
– Adobe Photoshop (2020): Part 2 (this course)
Completion of this course will earn 0.575 CEUs.
Intro Level Concepts Covered
This course will prepare you to use the most common basic features of Adobe Photoshop.
In this course, you will:
– Use brushes, gradients, and tool presets to create raster images
– Apply vector paths, shape drawing tools, type, and type special effects
– Apply advanced layer techniques with masks, filters, layers, and smart objects
– Apply actions and batch processing to automate tasks
– Edit video by using timelines, transitions, graphics, titles, and animation
– Set project requirements by identifying the purpose, audience, copyright rules, and project management tasks
Target students include professional or amateur photographers who want to use the robust features of Photoshop to enhance, modify, and organize their photographs, and anyone interested in working toward the Visual Communication with Adobe Photoshop exam certification.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with the following tasks:
– Identify the basic components of Adobe® Bridge and the Photoshop workspace
– Define image size and resolution
– Add and modify Photoshop layers
– Use tools to select, crop, and move images
– Work with image adjustment properties to correct and retouch photographic images
– Open and modify an image in Adobe® Camera Raw
– Prepare images for print and web